Toyo Tokai Aluminium Hanbai K.K. is committed to serving society at large through the provision of aluminium and non-ferrous products, resin products, paper products, precision instruments, and other products and services. With an aim to foster a corporate culture that ensures and promotes healthy and responsible business activities, we will always act in accordance with the following seven principles:
We will comply with the relevant laws and regulations, and engage in activities that conform to social norms and corporate ethics.
We will accurately understand the needs of society, develop socially useful products and services, offer them, and ensure customer/consumer satisfaction and win their trust.
We will disclose corporate information appropriately to maintain communication with society and engage in business competitions fairly and freely. In addition, we will work to build good relations with the local community and actively contribute to society as a good corporate citizen.
As a company that values people, we will respect each employee’s personality and uniqueness and secure a friendly work environment that places safety and health above all else towards happiness and fulfillment of our employees.
As a global company, we will comply with international rules and local laws, while respecting local cultures and customs.
With the recognition that environmental initiatives are a mandatory requirement for a company's existence and its activities, we will make continued efforts to build a sustainable society by working in harmony with the environment.
Top management will act in an exemplary manner based on full understanding of the spirit of the CRS Charter, and ensure that it thoroughly permeates within the Company and known by those concerned.
Revised on November 10, 2014
Toyo Aluminium Group
We, the Toyo Aluminium Group, will properly manage the trade secrets, personal information, and other information assets of our customers and the Group companies and protect them from all threats to prove ourselves worthy of the trust of our customers and their respective communities while establishing the following targets and action guidelines and implementing safe and appropriate information security measures towards ensuring the continuity and stability of business operations of the Group.
Realization of zero information security accidents.
- Set up an information security management committee and establish and maintain an information security management system (ISMS) in order to enable organized and continuous information security operation.
- Develop and implement a risk management system required to achieve high levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, and reliability.
- Establish standards and a risk assessment mechanism to evaluate risks in a rational manner.
- Observe the legal and regulatory requirements related to information security.
- Observe security requirements in contracts.
- The basic principles, targets and action guidelines apply to the core divisions of Toyo Aluminium K.K., Toyo Aluminium Ekco Products Co.,Ltd., and Toyo Tokai Aluminium Hanbai K.K.
- Raise information security awareness through education and training.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of information security measures.
- Should an information security incident or accident occur, immediately take appropriate remedial measures to prevent the spread of damage.
- Apply appropriate penalties against those who have violated information security.