- April 1, 1966
Took over the business operation-base of Japan Piyasu Company, which was the agency
for Toyo Aluminium K.K. ever since World WarⅡ,and started business as Piyasu Shoji,
K.K. Received 70 percent of the 10,000,000 yen starting-capital from Toyo Aluminium K.K.
and began operating as direct-affiliated sales company of Toyo Aluminium K.K.
- May 15, 1971
- Opened the Nagano sub-agency in Okaya City, Nagano Prefecture.
- May 28, 1971
- Changed company name to Toyo Aluminium Shoji K.K.
- August 1, 1974
- Capital increased to 30,000,000 yen.
- December 15, 1981
- Capital increased to 50,000,000 yen.
- December 21, 1984
- Capital increased to 80,000,000 yen.
- November 1, 1996
- Opened the Singapore branch.
- January 10, 2007
- Set up "TOYO ALUMINIUM EKCO(SHANGHAI) Co.,Ltd" in shanghai, China
- April 1, 2008
- Company increased name changed to Toyo Tokai Alminium Hanbai K.K.
- June 30, 2008
- Capital increased to 330,000,000 yen.
- September 8, 2008
- Acquired certification of ISO27001. (Excludes it Singapore Branch)
- October 4, 2010
- Tokyo office and Yokohama offiece merged,relocated to Shinagawa.
- December 31, 2010
- Closed Nagano Office.
- July 16, 2012
- Opened the Gurgaon Liaison Office
- February 1, 2013
- Chanded chinese subsidiary company name to TOYO TOKAI ALUMINIUM HANBAI(SHANGHAI)Co.,Ltd
- June 12, 2015
- Closed the Gurgaon Liaison Office.